Signage for Schools and Universities
School and University Signage
School signage provides essential communication between your school and its community, parents, students and teachers.
Sequoia Signs has provided quality signs to elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and colleges across the Bay Area. Schools want to promote the image of safety, community and comfort, their signage should reflect these elements while communicating their unique identity. We have the in-house capabilities to design, fabricate and install virtually any type of signage an educational institution needs. Students, parents and teachers all depend on the clarity of signage to get the most out of their experience in the educational institution. Regardless of the signage you choose, Sequoia Signs will provide communication to not only the message, but also your specific image and culture. Our experience with all types of signage makes us the best choice for creating easy to understand educational signage packages from elementary to middle school, to private institutions to public universities.
What Can Sequoia Signs Do For Your School?
- Ensure that your school signs uphold your image within the community, drive school pride and foster team spirit for students, parents and staff.
- Provide high quality sign solutions that meet your exact design criteria and stand the test of time.
- Work with your team to get the job done right the first time and on budget through cost effective designs.
- Work with the fire marshal and guarantee that every detail of your sign package meets local codes, ordinances and laws as California upholds.
Types of Signage for Schools and Universities:
- Electronic Message Boards
- Way-finding, Maps, Directories
- Building Identification
- Exterior Building Signs
- Dimensional Signs
- Evacuation Maps
- Wall Signs and Graphics
- Entrance Signs
- Exit Signs
- ADA Signs
- Maximum Occupancy Signs
- School Map
- Sports Program Signs
- Department Signs
- Gymnasium Banners and Spirit Banners
“Sequoia Signs, with Tom at the helm, has been an example of how the school business office would like every vendor to be! Creative, prompt, great personal service, web portal for order tracking, 110% effort…oh and the signs are top notch design and quality! I’d advise, don’t bother to look elsewhere.” — Michael Chamberlain, Director, Finance and Operations at Seven Hills School
“Saint Mary’s has had a tremendous relationship with Sequoia Signs. Their products and service has helped elevate our Division I athletics facilities and enhance the Saint Mary’s Athletics brand. We look forward to many more projects and years working together.” — Ryan Reggiani, Senior Associate AD for External Relations at St. Mary’s College